Restaurant review: Pao Pao




Morocco has some of the best foods to offer! Yet finding good restaurants is not that obvious. The best food is still being eaten at homes in my opinion. I have been disappointed a few times and not only at your local snack bar. Even at rather pricy restaurants, I've been let down. So I decided to share with you my experiences so far about eating out in Morocco!

Let's start with Pao Pao!

Their fresh and modern Asian look caught my attention rather quickly on Instagram!

You can find them right here: Pao Pao

So I decided to give their menu a try. Maybe it was not the best option but I went for 1 steamed Bao and 1 bubble tea. The Bao was dry and not cooked to order. It also came without any sauce. The bubble tea was nice. I enjoyed it. I went for a Jasmin tea with almond milk and sour apple Boba. On another occasion, I tried their matcha tea with strawberry Boba and their chicken sandwich. Those were absolutely delicious! Did not film it that time but I will order again. 


I give Pao Pao overall an 8 out of 10 and I do still want to try their bubble waffles which I did not see on the Jumia food website. 

Happy munching everyone! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moroccan snail soup (Babbouche)

Deep fried anchovies

Artichoke and peas tagine (Beef)